Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I was just typing an email to a friend, and in moving the mouse

Customer Question

I was just typing an email to a friend, and in moving the mouse in a certain motion, all of my pages were wiped out completely, even though I had previously saved what I had written as a Draft. This has happened more times than I care to remember. My question now is, surely what I recently typed is accessible somewhere on my iMac, isn't it?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
What email program?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Using AOL desktop software?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes, that is correct
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Ok sorry but that is totally under the control of AOL and I have no knowledge nor any desire to learn about it. No offense but I would dump AOL for good. I will opt out and other experts might be able to help you but I have to warn you not many want to deal with their mess. good luck.