Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

Thank you. Pressing the option key immediately after clicking

Thank you. Pressing the option key immediately after clicking on restart worked, but I would still like to get the toolbar icon back, if possible.
Did you lost it from Windows ?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes, it used to be on the lower right hand corner of the Windows home screen, but it has vanished.
Do you have the Boot Camp pane in the Windows Control Panel?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
When I open Control Panel, and click on Systems and Security, there is a Boot Camp icon at the bottom of the column.
Just insert the Mac OS X installation came with your Mac and reinstall the drivers. This will restore the icon back to Taskbar. Let me know if you need help with that...

Only click Accept after we solved the problem.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
There are two Install DVDs, one labeled Mac OS X Install DVD, and one labeled Applications Install DVD. Which one do I use?
Ahh.don't remember which disc has it. Try both and and your Mac will recognize it.
It should be the Disc 1
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
OK once I insert the DVD, what do I do next?
Open My Computer, open the DVD icon and it will start installation automatically (continue with it). Let me know if it not worked..
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am running the Apple OS X install DVD now,then restarting. It worked! The icon is back in the task bar. Thank you.
You're welcome!