Ashik, Mac Helper
Experience:  7+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

my ipad 1 has loss my pictures...what do I need to do to get

Customer Question

my ipad 1 has loss my pictures...what do I need to do to get them back
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

How did you lost them ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i am not sure i went to the photos and they were gone, but the catagories are still in place.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Do you still have the Photos your PC ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the photos are still available on my pc.....yes and i have tried to place them back on the ipad 1 unsucessfully.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i am going to get my ipad 1 and connect it so that i can respond to your information better.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Connect your iPad to your PC. Open iTunes, select your iPad under Devices list. Click on Photos tab and turn off "Sync Photos" checkbox in there. This will remove all pictures from iPad. Then disconnect your iPad from your computer and reconnect it. Again Open iTunes, select your iPad under Devices list. Click on Photos tab and this time turn on "Sync Photos" checkbox in there and select the folder of the photos and click Sync. Let me know if that didn't worked. Only click Accept after it worked.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i will try your suggestion.....please wait
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i can not find device list....where is this
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
It is the left column in iTunes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i orginally did this and the there are 8292 pictures and my screen on the ipad states that the resolution needs the connection to itunes
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Did you meant your iPad's screens shows USB Cable Pointing to iTunes ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have a cataract in my left eye...so i changed my glasses and will try your suggestion.....bare with me.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Ok..and please answer my last question ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
about your last question.....i am waiting to see if your suggestion is working because i had NOT previously done this and the ipad is just completing. ok the screen states :" itune sync needed high resolution images synced via itunes area missing. connect your device to the computer you sync photo from and launch itunes to sync them."

I am not getting this message understanding HELP!!!
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Sounds like its not syncing, if it is then your iPad's screen will shows "Syncing" status. Disconnect your iPad from your PC, reconnect it and then Sync again. Let it finish and don't anything on your iPad until iTunes finish the job.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have disconnected and turned off the ipad, immediately upon reconnecting it started sync in progress....not doing anything else as advised. i will inform you when it has completed sync in progress
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Sorry, last reply was not meant to you, that was for another client. Okay...Let it sync and complete.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the photos DID NOT come back and I need to leave and will come back to this solution and site after 2pm pacifc time. this is NOT resolved. and i need to take more time to resolve later
it is not the expert...it is my lack of time to try the next solution.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Did you selected the folders that contained the Pictures under Photos tab ? You can try this also, rename the folder that contains the pictures on your PC and select that renamed folder in iTunes to sync with iPad.

Let me know if that didn't workd. Also, add a bookmark of this page or add it to your favorites. So you can come back here later.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you. I have bookmarked this info. and will attempt this @ a later date and then update. Thanks again.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
No Problem...