Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I cant open my Microsoft Entourage page where i keep all my

Customer Question

I cant open my Microsoft Entourage page where i keep all my mails for business use. The Entourage box just site there but wont open. I have tried various suggestions from the Microsoft trouble shooting site including going back in to the computers History to a different date. My son has now downloaded a new version of Entourage but I need to retrieve all my old mails - most of which are a complete record of my business transactions. I have a back up hard drive. I am not very technical but can follow instructions and cope with all the basics. Any help really appreciated.

Sheila Pecchia
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 5 years ago.
Hi, welcome to justanswer. I am Jins here to assist you. Do you getting any error messages, when you are trying to open entourage ? If so, give me the exact error message. Which version of office for mac you are using ? (2007, 2008, etc)

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Sorry but as no one mailed me or texted me I took my Mac to the Apple store and they have sorted out my problem - at no charge! I gave the system my mail address but it didnt recognise it and then they sent me three passwords that didnt work! Then I asked to be texted but nothing happened so I gave up. I wasnt instructed to look on the site for an answer. Not your fault but I now need a refund as I didnt get anyhting from the service unfortunately.

Okay sir, sorry for this time. Surely you can ask for the refund of your security deposit. Contact [email protected] for the refund.