Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

hi. my name isXXXXX have recently acquired an iPhone 4.

Customer Question

hi. my name isXXXXX have recently acquired an iPhone 4. I am very impressed with the gr8 range of things it can do and am learning to use more each day. I would like to set up a synchronised email so that I am able to see, open/read emails on the phone that would usually go directly to my computer and hopefully retain the emails on the server so that theyt are still availabel at the computer.

How do i go about setting this up??
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Gmail should work fine for you that way. Go to Settings / Mail, Contacts, & Calendars to Add Account choose Gmail put in your email address and password and it should setup automatically. Let me know.