Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Can the contacts and number saved on iphone be transferred

Customer Question

Can the contacts and number saved on iphone be transferred to telstra thub?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.

The contacts of the account that you enter will be accessible via the T-Hub Touch Panel. If you’ve already saved any contacts in your linked MyConnect service, they will automatically populate your T-Hub Contacts shortly after you complete the installation.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Sorry if I did not explain myself clearly.

I was enquiring if it was possible to import the contacts from iphone to Thub and if possible be instructed on how to do it. I apologise but I am not IT savvy and need guiding instructions step by step.

Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Of course just sync with iTunes to the preferred program on your computer. Plug in the phone and go to iTunes selct the device on the left and them under Info tab on the right choose what you want to sync.
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Still need help?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi there, sorry for the delay was away for business. Not really understanding what you're explaining - where does itunes sync my contacts so that I can then get them to synch with t-hub.

I really require a step-by-step instructions, computers are not my friend.

Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Plug in the phone and go to iTunes select the device on the left and then under Info tab on the right what is listed there as far as contacts.