John D
John D, BS Degree in Engineering
Experience:  Worked on Macs and PC's for 20+ years.

relating to a spreadsheet, i am unable to print a partial part

relating to a spreadsheet, i am unable to print a partial part of the spreadsheet. i.e. the spreadsheet has 40 rows and 10 columns. i want print only rows 12, 13, and 14; and columns 1 and 2.
Category: Mac
Expert:  John D replied 2 years ago.

Ok first try this and let me know if there are still having any issues

Select the range that you want to print, then click File > Print, and make sure you click on Selection under the 'Print what' section, then click OK

Hope this is ok. Let me know if you have any questions, and thank you for clicking Accept if you are satisfied with the answer

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Under print I do not have a Selection
Expert:  John D replied 2 years ago.

Just making sure

Do you not have these options in your Print dialog box?. Do you have a printer installed and functioning?

graphic

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no. my print dialog box does not look like above. i have a functioning printer.
Expert:  John D replied 2 years ago.

Ok in that case you can use this method to print a certain selection

Select the range that you want to print

Copy that range

Insert a new temporary sheet in that workbook

Select cell A1 on that new sheet

Paste the copied data

Click File > Print to print the temporary sheet

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions, and thank you for clicking Accept if you are satisfied with the solution

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
this is not working. i will talk to the store where i bought the computer. please do not charge my account as i am not satisfied.
Expert:  John D replied 2 years ago.

If you need more help let me know. If you want to quit now, no problem but don't forget to click Accept as this is the only way I get credit for my time

John D, BS Degree in Engineering
Experience: Worked on Macs and PC's for 20+ years.