OSXpert, Mac Software Engineer
Experience:  2 years as a geek squad computer technician, 5 years as a software engineer and unix systems admin

I was using my IPhone 4 all day and after sending a text I

Customer Question

I was using my IPhone 4 all day and after sending a text I put it "to sleep". When I tried to use it again a few minutes later I couldn't get the screen to start up. I tried calling it from a land line and reboot it like I did with my IPhone 3 but it doesn't work. Is there a way to re-boot this phone?
Category: Mac
Expert:  OSXpert replied 5 years ago.

OSXpert :

Hi, my name is Britton. Are you available to chat?

Expert:  OSXpert replied 5 years ago.
No worries -- try this: Press and hold the round button at the bottom of the iPhone and the rectangular button on the top-right corner together and wait until you see a white apple logo (ignore the power off screen, keep holding the buttons). This should restart your iPhone. Let me know how it goes.