OSXpert
OSXpert, Mac Software Engineer
Experience:  2 years as a geek squad computer technician, 5 years as a software engineer and unix systems admin
50723742

I accidentally deleted the apple software I need for Windows

I accidentally deleted the apple software I need for Windows in order to download music on itunes. Please send me instructions to getting the apple software back on my PC. I appreciate your help in this matter. Thanks Cis
Category: Mac
Expert:  OSXpert replied 5 years ago.

OSXpert :

Hi, my name is Britton. Did you delete iTunes from your system? Please describe to me exactly what's going on...

OSXpert :

Hi, my name is Britton. Can you please describe the issue in more detail for me? Did you delete iTunes?

Customer:

I did not delete iTunes but I cannot use it since I deleted all the apple software needed to use it.

OSXpert :

I'm not sure I follow -- what Apple software did you delete?

Customer:

I'm not sure however if I remember right it consisted of 3 seperate mac applications?

OSXpert :

hmm...okay. How about this, what isn't working in iTunes (are you getting an error message, if so, what does it say, etc...)

OSXpert :

Are you still with me?

Customer:

In trying to pull up what the message was for itunes I found that I can repair it from my computer. Thanks. Cis

OSXpert :

Great, are you all set then or do you need more help?

Customer:

I'm set and should be able to do the repair on my computer.

OSXpert :

sounds great, thanks!

Customer:

How much will be charged to my credit card for our session?

OSXpert :

technically you only made a good-faith deposit. If you choose not to Accept, the funds are not released to me and you can keep the deposit you made to JustAnswer. You should only Accept if you are satisfied and wish to release the funds to me