Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience:  worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products
51110040

My iPad could not download the movie the Bourne ultimatum and

My iPad could not download the movie the Bourne ultimatum and I was charged for the rental. It is still on my movie screen as an error. During download. I was also charged twice for the movie Take me home tonight..I saw it and it is trying to download again. How do I get these off my screen. And how can I get credit for the one that is stuck in download error.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 5 years ago.

I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.

You are at the wrong place, unfortunately. JustAnswer is a pay per question site and we are not apple/itunes. But I can definitely guide you on where to get your issue resolved.

You need to email itunes store regarding this. You can email them by going to

www.apple.com/support/itunes

There, click on "itunes store account and billing". Then click on "billing inquiries". Now you will see a "email us" button to the right. Just click on that email them. You will get a reply within a maximum of 24 hours, so please be patient. They will definitely give a refund after verifying your account.

I am not sure whether Apple still provides a phone support for itunes. But if your ipad is under warranty, you can give it a try by calling 1-800-2752273.

Hope this info helps.

Thank You
Vinod