Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience:  worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products

My iPad could not download the movie the Bourne ultimatum and

My iPad could not download the movie the Bourne ultimatum and I was charged for the rental. It is still on my movie screen as an error. During download. I was also charged twice for the movie Take me home tonight..I saw it and it is trying to download again. How do I get these off my screen. And how can I get credit for the one that is stuck in download error.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 5 years ago.

I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.

You are at the wrong place, unfortunately. JustAnswer is a pay per question site and we are not apple/itunes. But I can definitely guide you on where to get your issue resolved.

You need to email itunes store regarding this. You can email them by going to

There, click on "itunes store account and billing". Then click on "billing inquiries". Now you will see a "email us" button to the right. Just click on that email them. You will get a reply within a maximum of 24 hours, so please be patient. They will definitely give a refund after verifying your account.

I am not sure whether Apple still provides a phone support for itunes. But if your ipad is under warranty, you can give it a try by calling 1-800-2752273.

Hope this info helps.

Thank You