Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Technician
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field
15852642

my hp printer is offline when yesterday it used to work, what

Customer Question

my hp printer is offline when yesterday it used to work, what could have happened ?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
Please bookmark or favorite this page so you can get back to me.
Uninstall the printer from your mac.
Then disconnect the cable connecting it to the mac.
(if using a cable if not skip any cable steps)
Restart the computer and reinstall the machine.
Only connect the usb cable when the mac asks you to or when the installation is finished.
Do not test the machine yet instead restart the computer again and then test it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Your answer does not help, it is a wireless connection, you have to give me some very simple instructions to succeed.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
Which I did I clearly stated if you do not use a cable skip all the cable steps. So please follow these steps skipping any cable steps.

Uninstall the printer from your mac.

Please click "Accept” so I am paid for my time. I am only paid if you click “Accept”.

(Even if you are a subscription or trial member you must click "Accept" for me to be paid.)

If my answer did not work please let me know instead of giving negative feedback.

A Bonus and Positive Feed Back is appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
before i reinstall the hp is there any thing more simple to do?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
Unfortunately no you already did the more simple thing which would be to restart both the printer and mac.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
your advise did not help me ....i don't know how to reinstall the printing machine.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
Ok I apologize but I am going to opt out and open this to all experts. Good Luck!