Silicon_Savant
Silicon_Savant,
47322625

How do I transfer all Outlook content from PC to Outlook for

Customer Question

How do I transfer all Outlook content from PC to Outlook for Mac 2011
Category: Mac
Expert:  Silicon_Savant replied 3 years ago.

Silicon Savant :

Hi there happy to help.

Silicon Savant :

OK,

Silicon Savant :

Outlook for Mac 2011 includes .pst import.

Silicon Savant :

I assume you knew this.

Silicon Savant :

From your question it sounds as if Only the sent PST is giving you trouble?

Silicon Savant :

If so its possible the PST file itself is the problem. Recreate the sent folder pst and then retry, this usually resolves this.

Silicon Savant :

Let me know,

Silicon Savant :

If this answer helped you please click the ACCEPT button.

Customer :

Exported .pst from Windows, imported .pst to Mac Outlook - file shows as importing, file name appears in left-hand pane in Outlook, but when clicked to open, no messages show - file appears to be empty!

Silicon Savant :

Did you recreate the PST?

Silicon Savant :

If you did this and it is still not working i will opt out and defer to a Mac expert. Your question will relist.

Customer :

Don't understand "recreate the PST" - if there's a step I have missed, I don't know what it is

Silicon Savant :

hi,

Silicon Savant :

Can you tell me what version of outlook you have on your PC?

Customer :

Part of the Office 2007 Suite. Mac Outlook is 2011

Silicon Savant :

ok,

Silicon Savant :

please folow these steps to re-create the pst file for the sent folder........

Silicon Savant :

The ntry to re-import to the MAC

Silicon Savant :

let me know,

Customer :

No, sent items folder continues to show no content - all other content appears when recreated .pst file is impoted to Mac.

Silicon Savant :

mmmhhh, I will opt out and let other experts view this I've not seen this before.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Does any expert have an answer for me, or do I close down this question and look elsewhere?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Why the .pst Sent Items file doesn't display any content when opened in Mac Outlook after importing from Windows Outlook
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Answer the question!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
If there's no one able to anser this question after over four days, I'll close down the dialogue and look elsewhere for an answer - which case, I expect no charge to be made or a refund of any charge already made. Closing down if no further response by one hour from this message time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Closed down - disappointing