Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs

our ipad was stolen in a burglary. Reporter to polince. we

our ipad was stolen in a burglary. Reporter to polince.
we have the serial #. did not set up any special tracker software. is there any way to track it now?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I enjoy solving computer, printer and networking issues, so I will be very happy and will do my best to help you.

No, unfortunately there is no way to track it, however you can call Apple at 1-800-APL-CARE in order to report it stolen so they won't give any support if they ask for it.

I wish I could give you better news but that is all there is.

If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid, that's the only way for me to be compensated for my time (Even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us I need you to click Accept for me to be paid from JustAnswer. And even if you have a regular account and see the holding charge in your credit/debit/PayPal account, I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

Thank you

John Cappucci