Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

i have an ipad 1 and was reading a book on my kindle app and

i have an ipad 1 and was reading a book on my kindle app and it shut down. I thought maybe the battery was dead so I plugged it in and still can't get it to turn on. Please help
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

We can reset your iPad and see if that works or not. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds. iPad will automatically restarts and return to home screen. If it not restarts after holding the button for 10 seconds, hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button until it get turns off and restart itself.
graphic
Let me know if that didn't worked...Only click Accept after it worked.

Best Regards,