Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs
23822421

I have a printhead problem. Followed instructions to no avail.

Customer Question

I have a printhead problem. Followed instructions to no avail. What now?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I enjoy solving computer, printer and networking issues, so I will be very happy and will do my best to help you.

What printer brand and model do you have? Also what exact error message do you get? Please click "Reply to your expert" to let me know. Thank you

John Cappucci
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Lexmark Pinnacle Pro901
Printhead error
Thank you. The printhead is the part of the printer that puts ink from the cartridges onto the page) Unfortunately this can sometimes cost more to replace than the machine itself.

If the printer is still in warranty please call Lexmark at 1-800-(539-6275) and ask for a free printer replacement.

If the printer is out of warranty, you may prefer a new printer for a similar/better price than a repair. Amazon has very good prices usually with free shipping and no tax. Click here for more info ---> http://tinyurl.com/PrintersAmazon

Please note I do NOT work for LEXMARK so please do NOT leave me a negative feedback if you are not satisfied with them. Thank you

If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid, that's the only way for me to be compensated for my time (Even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us I need you to click Accept for me to be paid from JustAnswer. And even if you have a regular account and see the holding charge in your credit/debit/PayPal account, I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

Thank you

John Cappucci