Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs
23822421

I have two E [email protected] [email protected].. When

I have two E [email protected] [email protected]..
When ever I shut down, for whatever reason, the Mail, Postage Stamp icon disappears.
In a day or two it magically reappears, making it a lot easier to move from one E Mail to another. How can I keep it, get it back, etc? Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I enjoy solving computer, printer and networking issues, so I will be very happy and will do my best to help you.

Please follow the steps below:

1- Open Finder

2- Go to Applications

3- Open Mac Mail

4- When you see the icon on the doc, right click it (or Control Click it) and select "Keep in Dock".

5- Now the icon should NOT disappear anymore.

6- Please restart the computer to see if it works, BUT PLEASE FIRST BOOKMARK (add to favorites) THIS PAGE SO YOU CAN COME BACK WITH ME AFTER THE RESTART, and click Accept if the issue is solved (that's the only way I can get paid for my effort. Thank you)

7- Please let me know if the issue is not solved clicking the "Reply to your expert" gray button, so we can continue troubleshooting. DO NOT click Accept if you are not positively satisfied.

8- If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid, that's the only way for me to be compensated for my time (Even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us I need you to click Accept for me to be paid from JustAnswer. And even if you have a regular account and see the holding charge in your credit/debit/PayPal account, I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

Thank you

John Cappucci