Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Technician
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field

How can I get my e-mail password

Customer Question

How can I get my e-mail password?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 5 years ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I had a hacker; he sent Viagra messages to my notebook of addresses. I was told to change my password. I did; it was too common. I changed again. I am almost certain what it is but think I must have the case incorrect. I have not been able to open my e-mail since Friday. Getting my e-mail is very important.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 5 years ago.
Ok what email service are you using?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
msn via qwest
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 5 years ago.
Is it a paid or free msn account?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I pay Qwest but to keep the the [email protected] account I have to go through hotmail.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 5 years ago.
Unfortunately that does not answer my question is the msn account free or paid?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 5 years ago.
First try resetting your password here: Click Here

Unfortunately when that reset does not work the only way to get the account back is to fill out this form with as much information as possible (click continue to start the form):

If you did not receive anything after a week it means they did not have enough information to validate the account and you will need to try it again. Unfortunately if they are not able to validate the account you will not be able to get it back. If they did not respond within 7 days it means they did not have enough to validate it. The best information to give is:

The last date you were able to log into the account.
Your birthday
Zip code or full address
2-3 contacts on your contact list
You IP address from here: Click Here
What you think the answers to the security questions are in case you may have mis-spelled them or something else like that.
As well as the subject of one of the last emails you sent out.

After that if you still can not get in since you have a paid account you can call this number and verify yourself through your payment information to get it reset: 1-800-642-7676 press 0 twice to get a rep.

Please click "Accept” so I am paid for my time. I am only paid if you click “Accept”.

(Even if you are a subscription or trial member you must click "Accept" for me to be paid.)

If my answer did not work please let me know instead of giving negative feedback.

A Bonus and Positive Feed Back is appreciated.