Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

My Macbook Pro was purchased early 2011

My Macbook Pro was purchased early 2011, it has Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac installed. At work I use a PC with Windows XP, service pack 3. In this PC there are many electrical drawings made using an old version of Auto Sketch, all of which were copied successfully into Word. When I copy the drawings onto a thumb drive and transfer them to the Mac, the drawings reproduce correctly and the words remain in their correct position, only all the fonts are reversed. Any advice will be welcome. Regards, XXX
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Can you send me the file?

Go here with any web browser and sign in. Click on upload and choose your file? Let me know when completed.

username: justanswer
password: macmedic
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Did you do that?
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
OK I guess you sent to customer service but I did get it. You can just selecet the picture then copy and paste into Photoshop of other editing app and then flip it and paste it back. Do you want me to do it for you?
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
I think the fonts may not be right but go here and download

username: justanswer
password: macmedic

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have replied to you're E-mail, there are 115 drawings attached by SkyDrive with the following message:

Thanks very much for your rapid response. I tried your advice to paste and flip, but cannot do it. As you can see there are many drawings, I would appreciate if you could do it. My urgency is now over as luckily I had most of the drawings in my old Toshiba PC (very unreliable) which I managed to use at a meeting in Singapore.
If you do not wish to do all the drawings, please forward layman's instructions so that i can do it my self.

Bob Adam
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Oh sorry I did not mean 115 drawings I meant the ones you sent, I will tell you how to do it but that is it. Right click on the graphic and go to Save as Picture save as PDF then open in Photoshop as 300 DPI flip and place back in the document