Dan, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Mac Technical Support Experience

I purchased an apple ipod on e-Bay and I cant seem to get

I purchased an apple ipod on e-Bay and I can't seem to get it to download my library (905 songs). I've tried several ways and they don't get all the songs. The most that were downloaded was 586. Then it seems to "get stuck" . I've reset the ipod, restored the settings, did auto sync and manual sync and still have not gotten all the songs. I'm getting frustrated. Can you please help????
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dan replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem resolved. Ask follow up questions, thanks.

Delete the song that its getting stuck on and see if that helps. If song has a corrupt file it can cause transfer problems.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Expert:  Dan replied 5 years ago.
If you were able to get more songs then you could have more then one corrupt file....So if you were able to fit more songs after deleting that 1 then delete the next stong its getting stuck on.....Otherwise upload some videos to it to make sure the HD is capable of holding full capacity if not there could be a problem with HD built into ipod.