Omer Mushahwar
Omer Mushahwar, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  I work with Mac Computers and Servers on a daily basis

How do I download itunes on to my ipad

How do I download itunes on to my ipad
Category: Mac
Expert:  Omer Mushahwar replied 5 years ago.

Omer Mushahwar :

Hi and Welcome to Just

Based on your question are you looking to sync your music and data from itunes to the ipad?

Omer Mushahwar :

Can you tell me what version of Itunes is currently on your computer and if you have an Ipad or Ipad 2?

Omer Mushahwar :

Once you open itunes on your Windows 7 computer, with the ipad plugged in to the computers USB port you will want to click on the ipad icon that will show up on the left hand side of itunes.

Once that shows up you will configure how and what syncs to the device by selecting it under the various tabs of music apps books ...... once you setup what you want to sync have your Itunes sync the information to your IPad and you are good to go.

With the Ipad as with the iphone and itouch please remember that the music library you sync to the device shows up under the IPOD button and the itunes button is where you can purchase music.

The chat said you were offline so I switched to Q&A mode so your question would not time out please let me know if you need any more assistance.