Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs
23822421

I cannot open iPhone video attachments in my e-mail

Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I enjoy solving computer, printer and networking issues, so I will be very happy and will do my best to help you.

You need to download and install Quicktime 7 in order to watch your iPhone videos. Please download it from here -----> http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

No need to enter your email address and location, just click the "Download Now" button.

Please let me know if the issue is not solved clicking the "Reply to your expert" gray button, so we can continue troubleshooting.

If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid, that's the only way for me to be compensated for my time (Even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us I need you to click Accept for me to be paid from JustAnswer. And even if you have a regular account and see the holding charge in your credit/debit/PayPal account, I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

Thank you

John Cappucci
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I received a message that I cannot install Quick time 7 because Quicktime X exists on my hard drive.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Is gmail not able to accommodate OS X?
OK, are you tryint to watch the video on your Mac computer? Am I right? then please download the movie first to your desktop, then control click it and select "Open With" and then select QuickTime.

Thank you

John Cappucci