Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

is it possible to buy headphones that I can use with my TV to keep the family saying it i

is it possible to buy headphones that I can use with my TV to keep the family saying it is too loud and to also connet the same with my apple iphone 4 I am told that I will have to buy two sets I am hoping to get one rechargable set I know the Jacks are different but this must possible to over come PLEASE ADVISE
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

Yes, Most of the headphone output port of TV is 3.5-mm headphone minijack and iPhone too have the 3.5-mm headphone minijack

Make sure the TV have the 3.5-mm minijack. Check the back of your TV and see if the port is same size of iPhone's port. If so, then the headphone will work both with iPhone and TV.

Only click Accept if you are satisfied.

Best Regards,