JazzyJ72
JazzyJ72, Mac Specialist
Experience:  IT Business Owner I have worked on Macs for over 14 years
55485381

CANCEL MacBook Pro to Apple store a few days ago, and my

Customer Question

I took my MacBook Pro to Apple store a few days ago, and my AT&TCommunicator for my air card was somehow interfering with using the wireless Internet in the store. The Apple employee went up to the toolbar on my computer and clicked something so that the wireless worked.Now back at my home, my air card isn't found by Communicator (tried everything I know to do: changed USB ports, re-installed Communicator software several times, re-booted several times,etc.).No response in 3 hours .... on my way out to the Apple store now.Any help with re-setting my laptop to be able to find aircard so I can get on-line? Thanks!
Category: Mac
Expert:  JazzyJ72 replied 5 years ago.

Jason Segale :

Hello! My name is Jason and I can help you solve your issues. I have 14 years experience and currently I have Microsoft MCP,MCSE

Jason Segale :

sorry to hear your having troubles in getting a response

Jason Segale :

I am available to assist you

JACUSTOMER-elvei5di- :

Jason,

JACUSTOMER-elvei5di- :

I was looking for an answer on Saturday morning. When I didn't hear back I edited by request to say that it was cancelled (I just went to the Apple store in the mall). Sorry you didn't get the second message about it being cancelled.

JACUSTOMER-elvei5di- :

Thanks anyway!

Jason Segale :

No problem...did you achieve susccess in solving this issue at the Genius Bar? I am thinking yes...as they are pretty darn good at most locations(at least the ones I went to for business accounts)

Jason Segale :

Thanks for responding....Good Day!

Jason Segale :

Jason