JazzyJ72, Mac Specialist
Experience:  IT Business Owner I have worked on Macs for over 14 years

Help............its sending me mad I am not a techy and

Customer Question

Help............its sending me mad

I am not a techy and getting really confused

Over the years I have both changed phones, emaila and computers. The result is that I seem to have different apple accounts that I cannot access either I have lost the paswords, no longer have that old email address or my ipod doesn't seem to talk to my computer
can you help at all please
Category: Mac
Expert:  JazzyJ72 replied 5 years ago.

Jason Segale :

Hello! My name is Jason and I can help you solve your issues. I have 14 years experience and currently I have Microsoft MCP,MCSE

Jason Segale :

I know a thing or two about Apple products...I am sure we can get you a solution that will help you and you dont even have to be a tekkie to get it....thats fine I am and I have used all types of accounts and systems over the years generally and have seen a large variety of issues...Email accounts and access a little tricky but not unsolvable....let me know exactly what it is you would like to have accomplished and I will do my best to see that done for you...