Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I spent a long time creating a powerpoint presentation yesterday

I spent a long time creating a powerpoint presentation yesterday and completed it today, and then saved the file. When I tried to upload it to my companies universal hardrive it wouldn't let me. Thinking that it was just that my computer was slow I restarted it. I then tried to upload it again to my companies hard drive. This time I was able to locate the file but when I click on it I get a notice that says "The file has been moved or deleted. Check that the path and file name are correct." How would I go about checking the path (the file name is correct). Would you say that my file is gone and I need to create the presentation again?
Yes this is a pay per question website, do you want an answer?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok I understand the pay part and am willing to pay $18, but can you please answer the question that I came here for.
Select the file and right click and go to Compress “filename”, then try uploading that instead. Let me know
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It won't let me right click on the file. My file doesn't show when I go to file>open, but it does show in my recent power point presentations.
Do you know where it is on your hard drive?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The only thing I can see from it is under the powerpoint presentation gallery, I click on today. The file is there but there is no image for it, when I click it there is no information ...... damn I figured it out. Thanks for your patience mike.
OK try zipping it.