Ashik, Mac Helper
Experience:  7+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I am clicking on the icons, and they will not load. For example,

Customer Question

I am clicking on the icons, and they will not load. For example, I have tried for two days to click on a variety of the icons that I have loaded on my Ipod (scramble game, safari, etc.). When I touch the icon, it will appear to load, but it will very quickly take me back to the icon itself. Please advise (and thank you in advance).
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

We can reset your iPod and see if that works or not...Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds. iPod will automatically restarts and return to home screen. If it not restarts after holding the button for 10 seconds, hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button until it get turns off and restart itself. Let me know if that didn't worked..Only click Accept after it worked.

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Where are the sleep/wake buttons that you are referring to? Also, where is the home button? I have never used that button, and do not know where it is.
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
See the picture below;
graphic
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I found the appropriate buttons, and I have followed your advice. However, when I touched the icons, they still do not load. Please advise.
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Did you synced your iPod with iTunes on your computer ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Not recently. Do I need to do this?
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Yes, try that and let me know if that didn't worked.
Ashik, Mac Helper
Experience: 7+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks! This seems to work!
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Great !