Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience:  worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products
51110040

A flower icon suddenlly appeared on my Ipad when it goes into

A flower icon suddenlly appeared on my Ipad when it goes into sleep mode. When I touch it it opens up on a frozen web page that I visited some time back. How do I delete it
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 3 years ago.

Ipod Specialist :

Hi

Ipod Specialist :

I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.

Ipod Specialist :

Did you mean the ipad screen is frozen on a web page?

Customer: No eberything works as normal but when it goes into sleep mode there is an flowerr icon which appears andwhen I touch it it reveals a frozen web page
Ipod Specialist :

A reset could well solve this issue. Press and hold the power button and the home button (button below the screen) together for 5-10 sec until you get an apple logo

Ipod Specialist :

let me know whether this resolves the issue

Customer: I tried it but its still the same
Ipod Specialist :

Let's click on the safari icon on the ipad. Then try to connect to a website

Customer: I have done hat and I can get to websites. The
Ipod Specialist :

that is really strange!!!!

Ipod Specialist :

give me one moment please

Customer: Thats not the problem. The problem is that this icon has appeared on the page when the computer goes to sleep and this has the frozen web page. It only appears when I open the icon, otherwise everything works. Is there a way I can delete the flower icon
Ipod Specialist :

give me one moment. let me check it out

Ipod Specialist :

Full Size Image

Ipod Specialist :

does the flower icon look similar?

Customer: Yes
Ipod Specialist :

That is a setting in the ipad. so While you are not using your iPad or the iPad is on the dock for charging, you can display you favorite photos slide show on it and use iPad as picture frame.

Customer: ok but how do you then delete what it displays if you want to chnge it or soemthing
Ipod Specialist :

you can change the picture frame settings by going to Settings > Picture frame

Customer: ok will try and let you know
Ipod Specialist :

sure

Customer: I have checkeed but it does not show how one can delete the picture
Ipod Specialist :

Let me check the apple discussion forums. Give me one moment please

Customer: Ok
Ipod Specialist :

It says to disable picture frame mode, go to settings > general > passcode lock

Customer: figured it out. just went into pictures and deleted the picture and that sorted out the problem Thanks for help
Ipod Specialist :

No problem...you have a great day

Ipod Specialist :

:)

Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience: worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products