Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My sons computer screen is frozen. no mouse and nothing m

My sons computer screen is frozen. no mouse and nothing moves.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Mac or Windows?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Just hold in the Power button for about 10 seconds then on restart: go to Macintosh HD, then go to Applications folder inside that is another folder called Utilities inside that is an application called Disk Utility. Double click on that and when it opens you will see your hard drive (usually Macintosh HD) on the left. Highlight your hard drive and click on Verify Disk on the right. If that is OK and only if that is OK click on Repair Permissions. If Verify Disk is not OK try to Repair. If Repair is successful then Repair Permissions if it is not successful let me know.