Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

im building my website in iWeb on my Mac. Im going to the

Customer Question

i'm building my website in iWeb on my Mac. I'm going to the Apple store tomorrow to work on this, but I thought I could get your input also. People are not able to subscribe to my blog. I'm going through MobileMe. Here's my URL - http://www.nancysolomon.net I want to announce my site next Tuesday.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
The search works, I would delete the blog and try doing it again. Since you only have one that should not be a problem. Let me know
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Mike, the problem was that I had to ask register.com to remove the mask, which will be live within 24 hours. At that point, the RSS/subscription should work.
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
OK good luck.