Ashik, Mac Helper
Experience:  7+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

My gmail account isXXX@XXXXXX.XXX and I received an email

Customer Question

My gmail account XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX and I received an email XXXXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX with the last hour and was reading the email and now it no longer exists anywhere. I was reading it from my iphone and it is gone. Can you please help me find this. Is there anyone working on this and if so is there any progress being made
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Hi My name is XXXXX. X hope i can help you.

Did you checked in the Trash ? Did you accidentally Archived it ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
How do I check archive in gmail?
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
You can check it from your Gmail Server. Goto www.gmail.com and login with your Gmail User Name and Password. Select All Mails in left side in Gmail. The Archived emails can be found under All Mails. Remember, you can't find the Archived Messages in Inbox nor in Trash. If you want to move it back to the Inbox, select that email and click Move to Inbox button. See picture below;

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

Let me know if that didn't worked....

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Check there and it is now there either.
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
You mean its not there ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Not there either. At this point I need to do something else on this extremely important email.

Thank you for trying
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Ok..Did you checked the Trash of your Gmail Server (www.gmail.com) or iPhone ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes check everywhere no email
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
That is very weird...I think you have to contact Gmail directly to resolve this issue. Since i couldn't solve your problem, you don't have to pay me

Best Regards,