Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My 5-month-old IPhone4 has suddenly gone completely dead. It

My 5-month-old IPhone4 has suddenly gone completely dead. It was almost fully charged. I had been playing a game; I put the phone down for a minute, and when I picked it up the screen was black. I pressed the home button - nothing happened. I waited a few minutes and tried again. Nothing. I tried to turn the phone off - nothing happened. I tried calling the phone from my land line. The phone didn't ring, but I got my voice mail. I tried putting it on the charger for a few minutes - nothing. Help!
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

Sounds like its frozen. You can Force-Reboot your iPhone. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds. iPhone will automatically restarts and return to normal. If it not restarts after holding the button for 10 seconds, hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button until it restart itself.
graphic
Let me know if that didn't worked...

Best Regards,