Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a message that my apple id has been disabled; after

Customer Question

I have a message that my apple id has been disabled; after following all the instructions about resetting my password, and talking to three people on myapple.com, I still can't buy apps on my iphone! What do I have to do?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Did you try here?

Go to:

appleid.apple.com

and select

Reset your password
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I went to that site as well as several others. It is my apple id that has been disabled, what does that have to do with my password?
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Well if it is disabled you have to talk to Apple did you pay your bill? This is not Apple you realize that right?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes I paid my bill and no I did not realize you were not apple since I was on the apple store site when I saw an ad for your service
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
You are on a pay per question site so that is part of your problem. Go to the correct people to solve your problem. Good luck I'll let you go.