Matt Brody
Matt Brody, Mac Genius
Experience:  Mac OS, Mac Video Applications Expertise, Mac Applications, Networking, Productivity
50130024

I received an email about updating my ical so that through

I received an email about updating my ical so that through mobileme all my calendars sync. i did as apple instructed and my iphone is up to date, but on my mac all my calendar items are now gone. what should i do?
Go into your system preferences on your Mac and look under mobile me. In your sync settings, is the calendar selected to be synced?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes, the calendar is selected to be synced.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hello? did you get my response that the calendar is selected to be synced on mobile me.
Yes, sorry I'm on a different time zone than you. We still have more options. When you are in your mobile me settings in system preferences. Under the sync tab. Click on the sync now button. Then go into iCal and check under iCal preferences, and under accounts, what do you see in the box?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi. Well i tried that and it is now working. thanks so much for your help.
So glad that I could be of assistance. Enjoy iCal and mobile me!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hi Matt. i am back again. unfortunately, my iphone is now not syncing with the computer. can you help me with this as well?
Sure no problem, Have you tried syncing with iTunes? Under the info category, make sure that calendars is checked, then press sync. Let me know how it goes.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
When I sync with itunes it works. I was wondering if through mobile me, when i book an appt on iphone if it automatically goes to the computer ical and vice versa. thanks.
Do the sync through iTunes first to get it started. Then make sure it's activated on your iphone by going to settings, mail, contact, calendar. then check to make sure fetch new data is set to "push"