Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Need help setting up new ipad

Customer Question

Need help setting up new ipad
Category: Mac
Expert:  Matt Brody replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is Matt. How can I help you set up your new iPad? What are your questions?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Need help with download to set up new ipad
What is it you would like to download? Do you mean sync?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I would like to sync
First off you will need to download iTunes from www.apple.com. Then connect your iPad to your pc with iTunes open and follow the on screen instructions
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Matt I have an ipod classic will the download affect it.
It shouldn't. I have an old iPod mini that still works with the new iTunes
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I will down load the new I tune if I have problems how can I contact you.
You can keep contacting me on here until we answer your question
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I'm not sure if the information received is worth the charge however since I agreed how do I cancel the service so that I'm not charged an addtional month. Will I receive an e-mail or is there a phone number that I can use to contact your service.
You will have to check with customer service about canceling a subscription. However we don't have to be finished with the question yet, I was just giving you options to start the process. I'm here until your satisfied. So please feel free to ask more questions so we can get you up and going.