Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Im in the process of setting up a new iPad2 with wifi. I also

Customer Question

I'm in the process of setting up a new iPad2 with wifi. I also purchased a portable hot spot from Virgin Mobile Wireless to help get the most from the ipad2. The salesman for the phs said I shouldn't have any problems between the two. Is it best to install the phs before synching my new ipad2 with ipod touch I currently own to speed up the process.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I enjoy solving computer, printer and networking issues, so I will be very happy and will do my best to help you.

Do you get internet from the Virgin Wireless from at least one device? A computer, or the iPod, etc? Thank you

John Cappucci