robgranholm
robgranholm, Mac Genius
Experience:  2 Years at Apple, Current IT Administrator and Small Business Owner. Loves to help.
35592706

We are a new film production company Nice Pictures Limited

We are a new film production company Nice Pictures Limited and are researching how we can produce a film which can be downloaded from itunes by the public who pay for the service. This way we avoid sales companies and distributors and sell our product direct to the public. I would be grateful if I could speak to someone personally about how this could be done.
Many thanks, XXXXX
email:[email protected]
www.nicepictures.pro
Tel 0209 7603 7770
Mob 07860 832455
Hi Clive, I assume you are thinking we are Apple? Let me just jump in and inform you that we are Just Answer a global online support company.

I can find you some instruction on how to submit a movie to iTunes, but I (and we) are in no way affiliated or have control over anything Apple related.

Sorry if somehow you were confused.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi Robert,
Yes please let me know how we can submit a movie to iTunes.
Obviously I want you to get paid, but I do not want to pay more than the initial fee!
Thanks,
CLIVE.
Got it. In short...it's not easy to get an independant film into iTunes...here's some primer information and suggestion.....

The suggestion first...it's much easier to submit an APP to the APPSTORE, then get a movie into iTunes...so consider these guys for developing an App so people can download that packed with your movie. http://www.stonehengeproductions.com/

Otherwise...read on!

http://www.angelobell.com/2009/12/how-to-get-your-indie-film-on-itunes/