Ruben G.
Ruben G., Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 6 years of Mac software/hardware training and support experience.

I got a notification saying, You are working with a Word work

Customer Question

I got a notification saying, "You are working with a Word work file and memory is nearly full. Save your work."

I then proceeded to go to the Microsoft Database Utility and tried to pick the option to rebuild the database; however it says, "An error occurred while attempting to rebuild your database."

I am not sure how to proceed.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ruben G. replied 5 years ago.
Hello there,

Please allow me to assist you.

This is a common error I've help troubleshoot in the past and Microsoft has released a detailed knowledge base article to assist. You can review three solutions here to resolved your issue:

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It said, "This article applies to a different operating system than the one you are using. Article content that may not be relevant to you is disabled." When I clicked the link at the top of the page above the three solutions.