Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience:  worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products

My name isXXXXX and I set up an itunes account when

My name isXXXXX and I set up an itunes account when I was working at the school system. I have since retired. My husband got his ipod wet and I want to purchase another ipod and was wondering if you could send my library of music to me on my home computer. For your records my email [email protected] I have been deleted from that system at school. My email at home [email protected]
I have an HP computer with MediaSmart which should permit me to download fairly easy. I don't remember my password XXXXX its grandkids. Too long ago. Is there any possibility of retreaving the music for my husband. it was a father's day gift from me. I download twice about $300.00 worth of music. Waiting to hear from you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 5 years ago.
Hi Carol,

I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.

I understand that the ipod is wet and you are not able to retrieve the music. But unfortunately, we are not affiliated to apple and thus we cannot send you the songs.

But, you can email itunes store by going to

click on "music purchases" there and then click on "lost or missing items"..then click on "email us" button to the right.

They will give you a one time redownload of all the items that you have bought thus far from the account (excluding the ones they don't have in the store now). But that will be a one time exception, so if you get the songs, videos etc you will have to back it up somewhere.

For changing password XXXXX your account, you can login to

If you are not able to change the password, you can request a new password XXXXX the mail you sent to itunes store.

Hope this information helps.

Thank You