Steve, Mac Help Specialist
Experience:  Support and training for Mac users since 1991.

I have a 3rd generation iTouch. Starting yesterday, when I

Customer Question

I have a 3rd generation iTouch. Starting yesterday, when I sync, all the applications are no longer on the pages where I put them, and they are no longer grouped. I have regrouped and replaced them both on the laptop and on the iTouch, and when I sync they pop back to 11 pages of individual applications. I have spent hours on this and am very frustrated.
I have also tried removing some of the lesser used applications.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Steve replied 5 years ago.

Steve :

Hi, I'm here to help with your Mac questions. I'm willing to keep working until you are satisfied.

Steve :

You've done all the correct things so far. Now the only thing left is to restore the iTouch. Connect the iTouch to the computer and launch iTunes if it doesn't come up automatically. Select the iTouch in the Devices list on the left and choose "Restore".

Steve :

Let me know how it goes.

JACUSTOMER-2vwy5112- :

No, you did not help, I did all the things you suggested prior to your answer, and it took 2 days for you to reply. I do not want to pay.