Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I happen to know Billy Currington as a personal friend from

Customer Question

I happen to know Billy Currington as a personal friend from when he was 16 yrs old. I have 'send friend request' button but when i click it, it says cannot be sent. you have to know him personally -- then they cut me off from sending friend request for 4 days. and to top it all off, they removed the friend request i had out to my old school buddies that were accepting them. I mean dern! hat do you do??? One reason for this Billy knew myfather Ed Slayton who just passed away thursday & I'm trying to notify my friends...
Category: Mac
Expert:  robgranholm replied 5 years ago.
Hi, sorry to hear your having some facebook problems. I didn't want your question to keep lingering as you mentioned this as urgent.

The fact of the matter is that it is up to the person you are trying to contact NOT YOU to mark whether they are accepting new friend requests and from who. There is no action you can take to force these requests through, it's up to the other person to allow this.