Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Technician
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field

how can i get into someones facebook,inbox how do i see what

how can i get into someones facebook,inbox? how do i see what they block, from my facebook?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 5 years ago.
You can not do either one of those things. Breaking into someones facebook is a violation of their privacy and is illegal. As for seeing what they block you can not do that either as it is done anonymously to stop harassment. There is no way to get into there account without them knowing as you would need there password, and to get it you need to get it from them.

Please click "Accept” so I am paid for my time. I am only paid if you click Accept”.

(Even if you are a subscription or trial member you must click "Accept" for me to be paid.)

If my answer did not work please let me know instead of giving negative feedback.

A Bonus and Positive Feed Back is appreciated.