MacTechTrainer, Sr. Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple Certified Desktop & Portables Technician, A+, Cross-Platform (Mac/PC) Tech - for over 14 Years

Customer Question

I have plugged my iPad into my laptop wanting to sync pictures and nothing happens
Category: Mac
Expert:  MacTechTrainer replied 5 years ago.

Hello and thank you for asking your question, with
I am Sr. Mac Tech Support Specialist, Terry, glad to assist you.

**Please note: An "Answer" by me, or an"Accept" from you, does not mean
the session has ended. So please remain patient with me and I will work
diligently, to resolve your technical question to your satisfaction.-Thanks!*

Could you provide me with the following information, so I can better assist you with your technical question:
• What is the exact version of Windows operating system are you using on your PC? (i.e.XP, Vista or Windows 7)

( If not sure how to check version of Windows operating system- Click on Start>Control Panel> System and it will show the version of Windows you have right in that screen)

• Is this your first time attempting to sync your photos with your iPad?
• Have you already installed iTunes?

Your answers to the questions I have submitted, will allow me to work with more detailed information, in order to effectively answer your question.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX be looking forward to your reply. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Windows 7
Sorry for the delay Customer. I was looking for your reply and did not find it until I went back into my pending posts and found you had answered.

I worked with another customer on this same issue, with Windows 7, iTunes and the iPad.

He and I worked on that issue for nearly 3 days, due to the limited information that was available for syncing pictures Windows 7 via iTunes and the iPad- here is the solution he confirmed that I provided him, which allowed him to successfully import
his photos between his iPad and his Win 7 computer with iTunes 10.2.1 installed:

Try Photo Transfer App
This App is designed to transfer photos from your iPhone or computer to your iPad in a very short amount of time.
Here is the website link if you would like to review more features of Photo Transfer:
Link -

So just as this resolution worked for my other customer, I hope it will also work for you.

Please feel free to keep me posted.

Thanks again for your patience!