Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I have a keychain access error when I try to log in to mobile

Customer Question

I have a keychain access error when I try to log in to mobile me on my G5 tower. Everything is fine on my Macbook Pro. This all started when with new iCal. My computers were syncing fine, but my iPad was only syncing half of the calendar info. Now the G5 tower is messed up. Help!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mercedes replied 5 years ago.
Hi, my name is Mercedes and I'll be glad to assist you in resolving your keychain issue.

Have you tried using the "Keychain First-Aid" Utility? If not, let me know, I'll walk you through it. If you have, we'll move on to the next step.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have solved all of my problems myself.

The keychain access error was resolved by signing out of Mobile Me and restarting the computer. This whole scenario was put in motion by an upgrade to iCal. My calendars were not syncing correctly on Mobile Me or on my iPad. I am still using 10.5.8 and that caused some additional work on my part of exporting and importing the calendars in question.

Thanks for your interest in helping me.