Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I have an Iphone4. Last night i was checking my email. Put

I have an Iphone4. Last night i was checking my email. Put the phone down in sleep mode and came back 30" later the phone is dead. The phone is black. I tried turning it on and nothing happens. I re-charged it over night, this morning its the same. I cannot get it to open or turn on or anything. No other problems with the phone up to this time. What to do? My life is in the phone. thanks in advance. Jill
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

Sounds like frozen. May be a small reset will help. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds. iPhone will automatically restarts and return to normal. If it not restarts after holding the button for 10 seconds, hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button untill it restart itself.
Let me know if that didn't worked...