Mary, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  25+ years supporting the Mac graphic arts industry

I bought an iPhone 4 few days ago only to discover that the

Customer Question

I bought an iPhone 4 few days ago only to discover that the phone get so hot I cant use it, please what could be responsible.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mary replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I'm Mary and I'll do my best to help you solve your iPhone issue.

The overheating issue is one that is very, very common. Do you also receive an overheat message which forces you to reboot the phone?

Some speculate that this might be addressed in a firmware upgrade (yet to be announced) but one user said he solved the problem by reseating the SIM card.

Try that see if you continue to have the problem.

If so, I would return the phone for replacement under warranty.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am not satisfied with your answer, moreso I asked another questio about the best heart surgeon in the world the reply I got was "Dr Singh" upon further search on google I discover there are more than 10 Dr Singh, if I must confess, I never get value for my money
Expert:  Mary replied 5 years ago.
I'm sorry that you weren't satisfied with my answer. I can't address your question about the heart surgeon, as that was posted in a category I am not Expert within.

There is value for money here at JA and, just so you know, until you click the Accept button, you haven't actually spent any money.

The charge to your credit card or Paypal is on deposit to your JA account (like at a bank) and will remain yours until you spend it by clicking Accept and paying it to an expert who HAS given you a value for your money.

I will opt out and see if another expert has a suggestion for your iPhone issue.

All the best,