Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.
19098653

I have a Canon MP620 printer. I tried to print on a piece

Customer Question

I have a Canon MP620 printer. I tried to print on a piece of paper about 8.5" X 4.0".
It would not go through the printer and I can't find it. The message says that the problem is in the printer output slot. The main message is that paper is jammed. I have removed a couple of covers but that did no good. I was still unable to see the paper. I hope you have a solution. Les McKim
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 5 years ago.
Hello Les, my name is Dan.
I will do my best to help you, the only stupid question is the unasked one.
The only way to clear that paper jam is to locate and remove the paper.
There really is no other way. Just removing the covers doesn't work, you have to get the paper out.
If you are unable to do this then I suggest taking it to a service place that can.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am not satisfied with the answer. In my question I said that I have not been able to find the paper, so I cannot remove it. Daniel told me that the only way to cure the jam was to take out the paper, and if that doesn't work I should take the printer to a repair shop. This was not the answer of an "expert".

I am not satisfied.

I do not authorize you to charge me for it.

I do not want to formalize the 30-day contract or to try again with another response. Let's just forget it.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I am not satisfied.

Les McKim
Expert:  Daniel replied 5 years ago.
There is no other answer, I cannot do it for you so either you do it or you take it somewhere so someone else can.
What other answer is there?
I gave you the truth because any question asked should be replied to, would you rather I lied and said something like.
Turn it upside down and shake hard until all contents are well mixed. Would that have been better?
You do not have to accept the answer but that does not make it any less true.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Sarcasm is apparently your substitute for a helpful answer.
Your speed in charging me is consistent with the thoughtless,
unhelpful answer. Let me be clear.

I am NOT SATISFIED. I DO NOT ACCEPT YOUR ANSWER.

I AM NOT SATISFIED TO FIND I HAVE BEEN CHARGED BEFORE I RECEIVED
AN ANSWER THAT INDICATED ANY USEFUL KNOWLEDGE.

I expect there is a way for you to cancel the payment you took for your response.
I certainly will not want to do further business with you.
Les McKim.
Expert:  Daniel replied 5 years ago.
I accepted no payment, you have not authorized any payment, you did make a deposit and that can be refunded. This is where you do that.
You knew when you asked that no one can reach out through the net to fix this.
I was doing you a service giving you an answer, I am sorry I did.