Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I recently purchased Calendar Creator. I have received the

I recently purchased Calendar Creator. I have received the disc. Before I insert it into my computer, I want to know if it is compatible with my new imac computer?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

From where did you purchased it ? Could you please give me the link of that website or product page ?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I purchased it online from this site.
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
Which site ?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am on the Borderbund site and I asked this question, then you popped up. Who are you? I ordered Calendar Creator from Borderbund. I have received the disc. Reading the instructions, I did not notice that this product is compatible with my IMAC. So that is my question - can i still load the disc onto my imac?
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
We are not Borderbund or we are not affilated to Borderbund. JustAnswer is a third party website where you can ask question to the Experts and you have to for a correct answer.

Sorry,Calendar Creator is not compatible with Mac OS X. That is a Windows application and it will run only on Windows computers.

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank You
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
You're welcome !

(only click accept if you are 100% satisfied)

Best Regards,