Jason
Jason, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.

when ending an i phone face to face phone call, is it possible

when ending an i phone face to face phone call, is it possible for an unwanted video such
as porn to pop up? At about the time that we were pushing button to end call, a video
which looked like a penis popped up. Any idea how that happened?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason replied 3 years ago.

Mac Extraordinaire :

Hello again,

I see that you have created a duplicate question.

Mac Extraordinaire :

Earlier, I did not realize that this was done over an iPhone.

Mac Extraordinaire :

Do you wish to continue with this question or was it's creation a mistake?

Customer:

continue

Mac Extraordinaire :

Hello again

Customer:

so since you now know that it was iPhone, do you have any diffenent answers?

Mac Extraordinaire :

Yes, I have a different answer.

Customer:

Well?

Mac Extraordinaire :

It is possible that the remnants of a photo or video taken on the iPhone may have been shown as you ended the video call.

Due to how video is encoded and decoded on such devices, it is very possible.

Mac Extraordinaire :

It is very possible that that particular image was the remnants of a photo or video taken on your iPhone or on the other person's iPhone.

Mac Extraordinaire :

However, please understand that the photo/video image may have been random in the way that it pulled itself from a photo that was seen on the phone.

Mac Extraordinaire :

In any case, the photo being shown like that is only proof that the image was viewed or taken on one of the phones.

Mac Extraordinaire :

For example, if you went to a website and that photo was on the website, it may appear on their as you saw.

Mac Extraordinaire :

Many times those kinds of images are not sought after, but just pop up without your knowledge of them before they appear.

Mac Extraordinaire :

Does that make sense?

Customer:

So, if someone went to a website about viagra, it is possible that the image would pop up and then may pop up again

Customer:

when using phone?

Mac Extraordinaire :

Basically, yes.

Mac Extraordinaire :

Is there anything else I can be of assistance with today?

Mac Extraordinaire :

You may click the Accept button now and leave any feedback for me that you feel is appropriate.

You may bookmark the following link: http://theextraordinaire.com
----> In the future, if you have a question and would prefer to work with me, please visit that site and ask your questions there.

Customer:

Did it have to be viewed by phone originally or could it show up on phone call if fiewed earlier on a website?

Mac Extraordinaire :

If you do wish to work with me as your expert in the future, please do not forget to bookmark that site I posted above. When you ask questions on that site, they will be sent to me and I will be the expert on your question.

Mac Extraordinaire :

It could have been viewed by the phone or it could have been viewed originally on a website.

Customer:

Thank you

Mac Extraordinaire :

You are very welcome.

Jason, Mac Technician
Experience: Several years of supporting Mac systems.