Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I need to convert HTC Evo video to imovie. Which converter

Customer Question

I need to convert HTC Evo video to imovie. Which converter is the easiest to use for the best quality.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

Most of all converters are using same technology to convert the videos. You can use the free Converter MPEG StreamClip to convert the Video :

Convert the video to Quicktime (.MOV) format to use with iMovie. Let me know if that didn't worked..

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am working on it. I just found my Quicktime player of my mac but cannot get it to open up. I think that I can work it out. Thank you
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
Download MPEG StreamClip, open the Video in it. Click on the File menu and select Export to Quicktime. Then save it and you can edit the exported quicktime file in iMovie or watch it in Quicktime Player.

Best Regards,