Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.
19098653

I lost my iPad. Can you help me find it

Customer Question

I lost my iPad. Can you help me find it?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 5 years ago.
Hello, my name is Dan.
I will do my best to help you, the only stupid question is the unasked one.
That is probably your best bet, if you have Find My iPad/iPod/iPhone then you can probably track its movements as long as it is on and able to connect to a network.
Beyond that I can offer no help.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
This was no help what so ever. I emailed you because I don't know how to track the pad. I don't want to pay for this.
Expert:  Daniel replied 5 years ago.
Then why did you? There is no way to assist with this and my answer said as much.
You clicked the accept button because you did not read all of the info when you first posted the question.
A refund can indeed be issued but you have to do the work by reading and following the instruction here.
As for the iPad, I do hope you get it back, it would be a bummer not to. The info I provided is the only answer available, there is no other way.